Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Venemous Villians 2 Die 4 Part I

A great villian is an attention magnet. When they work their wicked magic on us we either become fans or haters of their campaigns of destruction.

Whatever side we choose to be on their wicked ways compel us to question how they became that way.

Here's an array of low down dirty rotten scoundrels who have solidified themselves as venemous villians. I'm not numbering them at this particular time, but I'm quite sure this subject will come up again.

Norman Bates (Psycho) Anthony Perkins
The first time I watched this picture as a kid I watched it through my fingers. After that I was hooked and I never watched a scary picture through my hands again.

Patrick Bateman (American Psycho) Christian Bale
A Yuppie psycho serial killer who is well versed in music, style, with a huge appetite for bloodshed.

Michael Myers (Halloween)
John Carpenter brought fear to doorsteps of the suburbs while scaring the hell out of us.

Jason Vorhees ( Friday the 13th)
My favorite psycho serial killer because he delivers the best kills in the business.

John Ryder ( The Hitcher) Rutger Hauer
Makes you think twice about being a good samaritan by picking up a hitchhiker. Rutger is brilliant.

Anton Cohigurh (No Country for Old Men) Javier Bardem
A sadistically evil villian nobody wants to come into contact with or across. I think one of the sickest that we have seen on film in a long time.

Max Cody (Cape Fear) Robert DeNiro
Max Cody is a man on a mission out to get even. He is a beast.

Gil Reynard (The Fan) Robert DeNiro
Just when you think DeNiro couldn't get any more psychotic in a role he does it again in a whole new way.

Hannibal Lecter (the Silence of the Lambs) Anthony Hopkins
Anthony Hopkins nailed this on the head. He is simply so convincing in this picture.

No comments: