Monday, September 15, 2008

Turning Back Time

If you could turn back time to go to any place you wanted where would you go?

Think about it for a moment by taking yourself to that very time and place that you would enjoy.
Did you think about it?

I know exactly what year I will go back to. I know whose company I will be enjoying, watching the tangerine sunset together. Her eyes sparkling with excitement from being in my presence adoring this very moment in time.

What we going to do now is go back.

Back to an era where mortals tiptoe through the portals of time in hopes of recapturing stolen moments they hold near to their hearts. Sit back relax and enjoy these movies that turn back time.


The Family Man

It’s a Wonderful Life

Back to the Future Trilogy

The Black Knight

Cocoon

The Butterfly Effect

Click

The Terminator Saga

Time Bandits

Donnie Darko

Groundhog Day

Next

The Time Machine

18 Again

13 Going on 30

The 12 Monkeys

Déjà vu

Time Cop

The One

No comments: