Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Science Fliction

Yesterday, I rested from all work including writing because it was Labor day.

In case you are wondering if my title is a typo, it's not.

What is science fliction?

Science fliction is my way of saying science fiction flicks that rock.

I can say that some of my favorite pictures fall into this category. In fact, some of them are just plain unforgettable in every way. Here is a list in no particular order.


The Terminator Trilogy(soon to be Saga because a part IV is about to drop)

Gremlins

E.T.

Predator

AVP

The Matrix

Children of Men

Outbreak

Total Recall

Star Wars Saga

Starship Trooper

The Last Starfighter

Pitch Black and the Chronicles of Riddick

I, Robot

Hollow Man I & II

The 12 Monkeys

The Butterfly Effect

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Back to the Future

The Thing

Invasion of the Body Snatchers

Minority Report

No comments: