Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer Time, Summer Time, Sum Sum SummerTime

When it comes to weather I love the winter with an undying passion to rival the love of a couple madly in love with each other. When it comes to movies I love the summer time with a passion because this is when the chart topping blockbusters make their debut on the silver screen.

I have to say that there are some movies that I am excited about that have dropped and will drop before the summer is done.

Here are movies that I seen that rock.

Terminator Salvation I really didn't want to go see this movie simply because two was so explosive and hard to follow behind and three was action packed but lacked all of the special effects poured into two. It just so happened that I gave this a try because Christian Bale signed on to it. I love Christian Bale's work he is a genius of the craft.

I was blown away by it. Terminator Salvation was an action packed thrill ride.

Public Enemies with Johnny Depp was the truth in this biopic that vividly portrayed the life of John Dillinger, gave quick glances of Pretty Boy Floyd and Baby Face Nelson. It is a very gritty gangster picture that pulls no punches. Packs a thunderous earthquake of entertainment.

Movies I Want 2 See

Transformers 2

12 rounds (Out on DVD now)

Movies About 2 Come I Don't Want 2 Miss
Final Destination 4: The Final Destination in 3-D
I have posted a link 2 the trailer for your enjoyment.


GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra

The Messengers 2:The Scarecrow (Out on DVD now)

7 Days to Live

Well I'm wrapping this up 4 now. Until next time, Cinemaniacs have a great day.

No comments: