Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pathology

Hello Cinemaniacs,

I had a real Reel Cinemaniac weekend that was awesome.

Every movie I sat down to watch was absolutely positively phenomenal. My success ration is never that high. I guess there is a first time for everything. So this week I am going to give you a lot of good movie that you can sit back and enjoy.

So without further or due let me share with you a good flick that I was more or less hesitant to purchase. On my routine video sweep I usually purchase anywhere between $50 and $100 worth of movies at once. Various times I found myself at several of my different movie spots and seeing this movie entitled Pathology.

I would look at the cover read the movie premise on the back of the cover and say well maybe I will get this next time. I would put it back down and pick up something else that reads like flap copy to a good novel. Let me share for quality purposes what that actually means.

I'm sure you have either seen a hard cover novel or own one. You know the types with pictures of the author on the back of the book and when you open the book there is a premise for the book at the beginning on the book cover flap. This is flap copy.

Anyway on my last routine video sweep I decided that it was definitely time to purchase Pathology. So I bought it took it home and had the chance to watch it this morning.

First in foremost, I have to say that this movie is better than I ever even expected. I felt that this movie was at least worth watching. When I say that it is better than I ever expected I mean it blew my socks off and rocked my world at the same time.

Pathology is fully loaded with intrigue, conflict, gore, sex, manipulation of the highest order, love, lust, envy, jealousy, a sticky love triangle, hardcore competitiveness, and of course there is mayhem.

This movie has everything. The icing on the cake is the surprise ending that will have you jumping out of your seats in disbelief. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I wish more movie packed this much dynamite in them to blow you away.

I'm always keeping you ahead of the game. Until next time have a Reel Cinemaniac day.

P.S. This just in Internet Movie Database dot com now has television shows and movies on it that you can watch. So check it out when you have the chance.

No comments: