Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fragments

Hello Cinemaniacs,

I was wondering about what movie I would write about today since I watched a number of them over the weekend.

I was a bit undecided about which genre would I share. Then it hit me since I saw quite a few I should first tell you about a movie that stood head and shoulders above the others.

So without further or due here it goes. I watched a movie entitled Fragments (Winged Creatures). Fragments is written by Roy Freirich. Fragments stars Forrest Whitaker, Kate Beckinsale, Dakota Fanning, Jennifer Hudson, and Guy Pearce.

It is four tightly woven stories that intertwine with one another. A stop for a nice breakfast at a diner goes horribly wrong when a crazed gunmen goes on a shooting spree. A meeting by chance turns into a circumstance that changes the lives of everyone in the diner.

This movie is awesome. Great storyline, great acting, and a great ending. This is one of my favorites of the year. This is a must see that you should not miss period.

No comments: