Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hot Clive In the City

Hello Cinemaniacs, It’s been a long time.

I was on vacation enjoying a brief hiatus from writing. My radio speakers are crying out “Follow Me” as the bass thumps, my head bops my fingers tap dancing upon the keyboard to bring you another installment of real cinematic expression.

I am hype right now because of all the movies I seen while on vacation. I absolutely enjoy watching horror flicks. I’m not talking about a lot of the trash that is getting pushed out as a horror flick and it is just plain awful.

I don’t know about you but I’m sick of all these whack ghost movies that people are calling scary. I think they are just plain boring.

There are certain masters of horror who really know how to put together a good flick.

Well one of my favorites is Clive Barker. Clive Barker is the man. There is only one horror writer that gave me terrifying nightmares from reading one of his books.

It just so happens that Clive has a new movie called Midnight Meat Train. Meat Train has a killer as memorable as Pinhead from Hell Raiser. This serial killer works the nightshift riding upon the subway train slaughtering its passengers.

I love this movie.

Midnight Meat Train is a horror fans dream. It brings horror back where it belongs. Meat Train is a symphony of psychotic behavior, filled with brutal kills, mystery, blood, gore and a mind-blowing twist at the end.

Just when you thought it was safe to say horror is losing its edge Clive Barker goes hard and brings us Midnight Meat Train. Go check this out!

No comments: