Monday, October 6, 2008

Have You Ever Been...?

Have you ever been robbed, or conned before?

I have been conned a few times in my life.

For those of you who answered no I haven't I askyou to look closer.

You could have been conned by a family member or close friend who tricked you into giving them something or doing something that you would not normally give or do for them.

Children and women are very good at manipulation and the conn game.

Each time I learned something different about the art of a thief and the persuasion of the con game. They are smooth criminals.

I have been conned, hoodwinked and bamboozled before. I can even take it further. How many times have we been conned by movie trailers that attracted us to view a movie where the trailer was better than the entire movie?

I’m sharing movies where in which the best thieves and con persons work their black magic upon their marks.

The Sting

The Grifters

The Talented Mr. Ripley

Catch Me If You Can

Confidence

Criminal

Heist

Heat

Inside Man

Dog Day Afternoon

Lady Killers

Big Nothing

Shooting Gallery

Cherry Crush


The Usual Suspects

Thief of Hearts

Diggstown

The Hitter

Boiler Room

Hustler





No comments: