Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hated It!

Now is the time when I like to just express a few movies I watched and hated. I don’t want to offend anyone but here is my list of movies that I hated. It’s not in any particular order.

No Country for Old Men
Not even one of the greatest villains in the past 25 years can save this twisted schizophrenic flick. Now I know the movies are supposed to be make believe but I can't believe the Cohen brothers got awards for this BS.

X-Files I Want to Believe
This movie did the series a great disservice because it was total trash. Not even a half as good as the television series-I sincerely mean that.

Joshua
This movie attempted to be the new school version of the Omen but it was atrocious.

Super Bad
This movie was hyped up to astronomical heights. When I watched it there were funny parts but hilarious it was not. In fact, I couldn't relate to those losers in high school I was the man with a tailor load of women and friends.

Zodiac
This movie was a yawner for me despite having good actors in it. It reminds me of the year that Hollywoodland and the Black Dahlia came out and I was utterly disappointed by them both.

Fracture
This movie was as predictable as a hooker getting picked up by a john in the next two minutes. Anthony Hopkins is always brilliant in what he does. However, a predictable script no matter who you cast in the movie is a predictable script.

Tomorrow, I may continue to sound off on this very same note.

No comments: