Friday, June 12, 2009

Today is D-Day

It's been a longtime but I'm back people.

Today is D-Day. I have waited for this moment that is finally here. I will keep this extremely short and to the point. Today Denzel Washington and John Travolta are going to set the screen ablaze across the nation with the movie Pelham 123.

I already know I will be blown away by this movie. The icing on the cake is it will be well worth the 12.50 ticket.

I'm looking forward to seeing record breaking box office numbers for the grrrreat Denzel Washington and Pelham 123.

Denzel is in my book the best actor on the planet. Denzel is the real deal. Keep on doing what you love honing your craft so we can keep loving what you do.

My prayers of comforting strength to Travolta family.

People go out to see this movie with your family and friends this weekend and tell me what you think.

Have an amazing weekend.

No comments: