Thursday, January 8, 2009

John Cusack

Everyone has their own favorite actor. I mean I have mines.

Notice that used mines because i happen to have several favorite actors.

Besides your favorite actor there are actors who you like who fall into the good or great category. Then there are actors who may not even end up on your list but you have respect for their craft.

I have actors whom I like but feel they never really get their due in the industry.
So it is with this in mind that I penned this post. John Cusack is an actor I enjoy watching. So I complied a list of my favorite flicks with John Cusack.

16 Candles

Martian Child

The Ice Harvest

Stand By Me

Identity

The Contract

Grosse Pointe Blank

Better off Dead

City Hall

Say Anything

The Thin Red Line

Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil

Must Love Dogs

1408

Runaway Jury

Americas Sweethearts

No comments: