Saturday, June 20, 2009

KILLSHOT

The other day while going movie shopping I tried searching for a movie that I was trolling for for quite sometime. The movie is entitled Killshot which stars Mickey Rourke, Thomas Jane, Dianne Lane Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Rosario Dawson.

It is a movie based on an Elmore Leonard Book. It the story of a Mafia hitman Armand Black Bird(Rourke) who goes on a job and is identified by a couple. Who after their run in with Black Bird go into a witness protection program for protection.

I really don't want to go into more detail for fear I will spoil the movie for you.
Bang, bang, bang, it's kill or be killed in this flick. This movie has all of the right stuff. Each actor brings these characters to life and make the movie that much more enjoyable. A good drama with a flair of violence, good action, and a nice plot to seal the deal for you.

You can rent it from your favorite spot, wherever that may be. This is one I wanted to have in my library. Until next time cinemaniacs, remember you deserve to see the best flicks and here about the best picks.

No comments: