Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Killing Gene

Tuesday night I popped in a DVD that I never viewed before entitled the Killing Gene. Now I have to say that I really liked this film. The way the movie is shot with a dark feel to it. That captures the essence of the whole story. It is about two cops on the hunt for a serial killer with a a very devious and demented mind.

Stellan Skarsgard (Exorcist the Beginning,the Glass House)plays Eddie Argo, a veteran cop investigating a line of ritually symbolic murders along with his female rookie partner.

The killer gets more bolder with each kill.

Keeping both cops guessing with scarce clues. I wonder why I never seen this movie before because it has been out since 2006. I feel like a kid who got to the prom after it was over.

I have to admit this movie kept me guessing even as a writer and movie critic. I was clueless and it blew me away when I found out who was doing the killing.
This movie packs a wicked twist at the end that leaves it standing in a class all by itself.

So I say put this on your list of must see movies. That is of course, if you have not already seen it already. Until next time cinemaniacs, live your life, be well, relax and watch a good movie.

No comments: