Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Revolution

Out with the old and in with the new.

We made it to 2009. Let us all rejoice that we have been given the opportunity to see a new year (525,600 minutes to be exact).

A new year bids farewells to yesterday and hello to new possibilities, new beginnings and new opportunities that you have never seen or heard of before. I don't know what your new years resolutions are?

I don't know what your goals may be for this year? What I can tell you is this:

I wish you all heaven. The power to endure come what may and that the peace of God envelops your whole life.

So with this charge I declare to you on this day, dream bigger, stand like the brave, and persevere in the presence of adversity keep God first and all other things shall be added unto you.

It’s time to get on my 2009 grind and shine like the star I am.

You are too.

Act like you know, do what you plan to do, walk confidently into your destiny and be happy.

No comments: