Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Like It, I Like It

I Like It, I Like it

Hello cinemaniacs,

It has been a few days since the last post. I can tell you now that I’ve been busy. There have been a couple of movies that I want to share with you from different genres. So lets get started.

How many of you out there like watching Anime

I don’t get a chance to watch a lot of boxed anime sets but I had the opportunity to see two very outstanding ones.

The first is Gunslinger Girl.
This cartoon is off the hook. I don’t want to spoil it for those who have never had the chance to check it out.

Whoever said that they are not intimidated by smaller people are no threat to a bigger more imposing figure somebody has told them wrong. Why just ask Oscar De La Hoya about his smaller opponent Manny Pacquiao and he will tell you it’s not the size of the dog but the fight in the dog.

Gunslinger Girls are small but they kick a@# just the same and handle their business. In fact, you have to see this for yourself. This is a great anime piece. I like it. I like it.

The second boxed anime set happens to be:

Afro Samurai Directors Cut
Samuel L. Jackson provides the voice for this relentless Samurai on a mission. Action packed fun. Check it out for yourself. I like it. I like it.

Grosse Point Blank
John Cusack plays a government hired cleaner who comes back to his old stomping ground to put a new mark on ice. This is a 1997 old picture that I always wanted to see but never caught from the beginning till recently. I don’t want to spoil it for anyone who hasn’t seen it. To put it short, I like it. I like it.

27 Dresses
Is a cool romantic flick that I never rally wanted to see because I thought it was going to be corny because of the premise? However, it turned out to be a good look. I like it I like it. You can check this one out with your lady.

Things to Come

Twilight 2 is about to be in the works.

Hancock 2 is happening.

Notorious B.I.G. opens in January

Night at the Museum 2

Madagassgar3

Fast and Furious4 awakens the return of Vin Diesel and Paul Walker as they take it back to the streets.

Tyrannosaurus Rex horror flick by Rob Zombie which he says has nothing to do with dinosaurs.

Final Destination 4 death is on the prowl again looking to do a u-turn to hit those who slipped away from its grip.

I like how it all will unfold in the movie department in the months and year to come. I will keep you posted on some other new things in the works. Be well my cinemaniacs.

No comments: