Thursday, November 13, 2008

Look Out For…

Do you ever get excited when you know that a movie that really peaks your interest is coming out?

Well I get very excited.

There are a bunch of movies that I can’t wait to come out. I will go over several of them.

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen
The first one was awesome. If it is even half as good as the original it is definitely worth going to see.

Terminator 4: Salvation
I’m interested in seeing what they will do with the latest installment.

Watchmen
Watchmen is DC comics latest movie installment. The special effects are so crazy. I was fortunate to get a view of the trailer. If the script and acting is great as the special effects this may be one of DC’s best movies to date.

Jurassic Park 4
The Dinosaurs are about to go on another rampage.

28 Months Later
I really didn’t like the original 28 Days. 28 Weeks was awesome though. They are at it again with a new installment which I want to see because the second installment made me a fan of the franchise.

The Brazilian Job
Is the sequel to the Italian Job(which I happen to love). This project keeps getting pushed back. I hope that it does get the green light.

Beverly Hills Cop IV
This promises to be a banger. I can’t wait to see Eddie reprise his role as Axel Foley. Murphy does good in cop flicks.

Captain America
Captain America is one of my favorite Marvel Comics super heroes. This will set things up for the Avengers movies that will be coming out later on sometime.

No comments: