Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Sing Because...

Happy Election Day! Voter turnout is one of the largest that they have seen in forty years. Make sure you go rock the vote if you haven’t already done so. I’m so ecstatic because of this historical moment. I sing because I’m happy right now because we are about to bare witness to a phenomenal event.

I can’t wait to get out of here to go run vote for Obama if it is the last thing I do today. Last night I couldn’t even sleep I was too excited abut today.

Today’s post I want to briefly talk about two movies that I watched last night and enjoyed thoroughly.

The first is Recount which deals with the election of Al Gore and George Bush. I enjoyed it.

The second is Bobby which deals with several stories surrounding the Bobby Kennedy's story.

Both movies deal with politics hint, hint. I sing because I’m happy amd it is a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Tomorrow will mark a new day of change and the dawning of a new era.

No comments: